Because of the COVID-19 pandemic, Karmel Women’s Care has proceeded with various measures to guarantee the wellbeing of the entirety of our staff and patients.
1) New CHECK-IN measure: When you show up nearby for your visit, we ask that you standby in your vehicle. Kindly call the workplace at 713-520-9580 to check-in and be screened via telephone. When your room is prepared we will welcome you to come up to the workplace for your appointment.
2) Screening, all things considered: We are acquiring a new history from every scheduled patient, to screen for possible COVID-19 exposure. When a patient shows up at the workplace, their temperature will be taken with an infrared thermometer. Any patients with raised temperatures will be rescheduled or known COVID-19 exposure will be reschule for a later date.
3) Distancing inside the workplace: We have altered methods to limit the connection between patients in the workplace.
4) Our Patients, doctors, and staff are required to wear a facemask when entering the office.
5) Rigorous hand washing and disinfecting: Throughout the day, all staff will persistently wash and clean their hands. Hand sanitizer will be accessible in each space of the workplace for patients to likewise use.
Lets us know if you have any questions.